Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
Mesa Verde developed the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program for COPD, CHF and Tracheostomy patients. Based on expert clinical guidelines and medical evidence, the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program at Mesa Verde complements physician orders to facilitate proper care, compliance with prescribed disease management and careful monitoring of symptoms. With Pulmonary Rehabilitation, physicians can partner with Mesa Verde for improved patient outcomes.
An Expert Clinical Program
- Interdisciplinary team approach
- Individualized patient care plans based on physician orders
- Peak flow testing and action planning for reactive airway conditions
- Pulmonary Specialist and Internal Medicine doctors to over see your care while you stay at Mesa Verde
Provides Exceptional Clinical Outcomes
- Reduction in re-hospitalization
- Improvement in dyspnea
- Improvement in ambulation
Therapies Provided at Mesa Verde
- Respiratory therapy
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Wound care
- IV therapy
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN)
If you’ve been diagnosed with COPD, CHF or have had a Tracheostomy, you are not alone. In the United States about 13.6 million adults are diagnosed with COPD, CHF or have a Tracheostomy. With these symptoms, it can cause serious problems such as infection, heart attack or stroke.
But there’s good news. We created the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program for patients like you. The Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program takes the guesswork out of your care. It’s a step-by-step expert plan based on expert clinical guidelines, the physician orders and your personal needs. Contact us today for any questions.