Our highly trained and skilled nurses provide the best quality care. Their skills and training allow them to give each resident what is most important for their recovery. Each of our nurses are gentle and caring, with genuine concern for each of our residents. We know you will feel comfortable when you meet them and are in there care.
The following skilled nursing services are available at Mesa Verde Post Acute Care Center:
- Onsite Medical Director coordinates and improves medical services
- Director of Nursing oversees all aspects of healthcare within the facility
- Individualized resident care plan treatments
- Catheter care
- Colostomy care
- Diagnostic imaging/ laboratory services
- Intravenous therapy (IV)
- Enteral tube feeding
- Palliative care
- Post surgical care
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN)
- Skin and advanced wound care
- Tracheostomy care
- Respiratory therapy
- Isolation (C-Diff/ MRSA/ VRE)
Our experienced nurses provide help with all aspects of managing diabetes including: blood glucose monitoring, insulin administration and tracking, creating an exercise plan, menu planning, education and more.
Restorative Nursing Program
At Mesa Verde Post Acute Care Center we seek to maximize the quality of life for our long-term care population, who require a specialized restorative program. Of course, this service is included in the room and board fee. The therapy team and nursing staff develop individualized treatment plans for resident care in the areas of:
- Range of motion
- Activities of daily living
- Positioning and alignment
- Skin integrity and wound management
- Contracture management
- Bowel and bladder training
- Rehabilitative and social dining
- Strengthening and restraint reduction
- Weekly and monthly height and weight monitoring
- We provide meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs, according to physician orders.
- Oral supplemental diets are available.
- Residents will receive regular nutritional assessments from our registered dietitians.